3. Do you have a safety organization? (Please provide an organization chart and
description of responsibilities.)
4. Who is the most senior person for coordinating safety matters, and what is his/her
5. Is management accountable for safety performance? If so, state how this is practiced.
1. Do you have a safety manual? (Provide current copy).
2. Do you have written safe working practices and safety policies, such as those
covering hazard communications, use of scaffolding, etc. (Provide a copy).
1. What safety training is given to your employees and up to what level of management
is it given? (Provide details and examples)
2. Have the personnel who will undertake specific work received formal training in safe
working practices and in the use of protective equipment relating to the potential
hazards of the work? (Provide details.)
3. What formal safety qualifications does your staff have? (Describe)
1. Do you have a procedure for the investigation, reporting, and follow-up of accidents,
near misses, and occupational injuries?
2. How are the results of accident investigations communicated to your employees?
(Please give examples.)
1. Do you organize in-house safety meetings? (Describe the frequency, attendance and
2. Do you have an established system for communicating safety matters to workers?
3. Do you conduct safety inspections on your own operations? If so, how are unsafe acts
and/or conditions resolved?
1. What safety requirements do you specify for your subcontractors?
2. Do you have procedures for the control of the safety performance of a subcontractor?
(If so, please give details).