As soon as team members and counterparts have been selected, disseminate a list showing
counterparts' telephone, facsimile numbers, and e-mail address, if available, to team members. The
list is important for informing team members of their selection and their counterpart, which allows for
early contact and preparation.
An adequate number of properly trained and experienced counterparts is critical to a successful ORR.
The counterpart must have the technical knowledge necessary to support the team member. The
counterpart must also understand that he/she must fully support the team member to ensure the team
member gets the information he/she requires and the answers he/she requests. In addition, the
counterpart ensures that management is aware of emerging issues and supports providing information
to clarify or resolve the issue before it becomes a problem. Counterparts must be available during the
ORR and prior to it as necessary to support the team during preparations for the ORR.
184.108.40.206 Review Coordinator Scheduling/Coordination Responsibilities
After team selection is made, obtain social security number, date of birth, address, phone number, fax
number, type of clearance, and funding information for all team members.
· Assist the Team Leader with developing a team member/counterpart chart.
· Assist the Team Leader in the preparation of the draft implementation plan.
· Prepare an ORR notification letter and enclosures for the Team Leader (Appendix 2).
· Make a contact list for the pre-visit ORR team. The list should include site contact names, phone
numbers, fax numbers, hotel information, site security office number, per diem rates (some of this
information will be provided to the team by the Team Leader).
· Send draft ORR Implementation Plan and CRADs to ORR pre-visit team members for their review.
· Reserve a block of rooms for ORR pre-visit team members who will travel from outside the area.
Send the hotel a team list, if required.
3.2.2 DATA PACKETS, TRAVEL, AND OTHER LOGISTICAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Note: Although travel and hotel arrangement details may not apply to team members from the site
location, the other items do apply and must be completed for all team members.
220.127.116.11 Team Leader Responsibilities
Data packets are used to provide team members with information and documents that enable them to
better prepare for the pre-visit and ORR.
Working with the Review Coordinator, assemble and distribute data packets to team members. The
normal makeup of the data packet is provided in Appendix 6. Mail data packets early to ensure team
members have their packets at least two weeks prior to the pre-visit. Some of the items in Appendix 6
may not be available prior to the pre-visit. The key is to provide maximum information to each team
member to gain maximum benefit from the pre-visit.
Other Logistics: Verify compliance with the request for logistic support that was sent (Appendix 3) with
the letter of confirmation.
18.104.22.168 Review Coordinator Responsibilities
· Inform team members to call the hotel and confirm their reservation and to guarantee it with a credit
card. Usually these instructions are included in the data packet.
· Make security clearance and restricted area access arrangements for the ORR pre-visit. Complete
DOE F 5631.20 (formerly 277's), Request for Visit or Access Approval forms for the pre-visit team.
Discuss access requirements with the site point-of-contact before the pre-visit to determine which
sigmas are needed. Discuss security procedures for any uncleared team members.