Other Sources of Hazard Assessment Methods
1. Guidelines for Hazard Evaluation Procedure, Second Ed., with Worked Examples, American
Institute of Chemical Engineers, 1992.
2. DOE Standard - Preparation Guide for U.S. Department of Energy Non-reactor Nuclear
Facility Safety Analysis Reports.
3. DOE Standard - 1027-92, on compliance with DOE 5480.23, Nuclear Safety Analysis
4. Laboratory Integration and Prioritization System (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory,
Sandia National Laboratories, and Los Alamos National Laboratory).
5. Office of Energy Research, ES&H Risked-Based Priority Model.
6. Draft DOE 5483.XX, Occupational Safety and Health Program for DOE Operations, with
respect to the Risk Assessment Code Methodology, November 12, 1993.