result from site activities, and providing immediate advice to those at the scene of a chemical or
1. 29 CFR 1910.120, Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER).
2. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) (NIOSH) Publication No. 85-115,
Occupational Safety and Health Guidance Manual for Hazardous Waste Site Activities,
NIOSH/OSHA/USCG/EPA, 1985 (Four-Agency Document).
3. EPA 9285.8-01, Health and Safety Plan (HASP) User's Guide, Office of Emergency and
Remedial Response, USEPA, 1992 (and ERT Health and Safety Plan Planner, Ver. 3.0C,
4. EPA/540/G-89/010, Health and Safety Audit Guidelines, SARA Title I, Section 126, Office
of Emergency and Remedial Response, USEPA, 1989.
5. EPA Publication No. 9285.1-03, Standard Operating Safety Guides, Chapter 8, Office of
Emergency and Remedial Response, USEPA, 1992.