29 CFR 1910.120, Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER).
29 CFR 1910.1200, Hazard Communication.
40 CFR 264.16, Standards for Owners and Operators of Hazardous Waste Treatment,
Storage, and Disposal Facilities - Personnel Training.
40 CFR 265.16, Interim Status Standards for Owners and Operators of Hazardous Waste
Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities - Personnel Training.
40 CFR 300.150, National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution Contingency Plan -
Worker Health and Safety.
55 FR 2776, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, Accreditation of Training Programs for
Hazardous Waste Operations (29 CFR 1910.121), January 26, 1990.
DOE Order 3790.1B, Federal Employees Occupational Safety and Health Program.
DOE Order 5000.3B, Occurrence Reporting and Processing of Operations Information.
DOE Order 1324.2A, Records Disposition.
10. DOE Order 5480.4, Environmental Protection Safety, and Health Protection Standards.
11. DOE 5480.20, Personnel Selection, Qualifications, Training, and Staffing Requirements at
DOE Reactor and Non-Reactor Nuclear Facilities, February 20, 1991.
12. DOE Order 5480.11, Radiation Protection for Occupational Workers.
13. DOE Order 5483.1A, Occupational Safety and Health Program for DOE Contractor
Employees at Government-Owned Contractor-Operated Facilities.
14. DOE EH-0227P, OSHA Training Requirements for Hazardous Waste Operations, Office of
Environmental, Safety and Health, USDOE, 1991.
15. DOE EH-0256T, USDOE Radiological Control Manual, Office of Environmental, Safety
and Health, USDOE, 1992.