29 CFR 1910.165, Employee Alarm Systems.
29 CFR 1910.1000, Air Contaminants.
DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 85-115, Occupational Safety, and Health Guidance
Manual for Hazardous Waste Site Activities, NIOSH/OSHA/USCG/EPA, 1985 (Four-
DOE 5483.XX, Occupational Safety and Health Program for DOE Contractor Employees
DOE Order 5000.3B, Occurrence Reporting and Processing of Operations Information.
DOE 5500.1B, Emergency Management System.
DOE 5500.2B, Emergency Categories, Classes, and Notification and Reporting
DOE 5500.3A, Planning and Preparedness for Operational Emergencies.
10. DOE 5500, 4A, Public Affairs Policy and Planning Requirements for Emergencies.
11. DOE 5500.5A, Public Affairs Policy and Planning Requirements for a Fuel Supply
12. DOE 5500.6B, Shutdown of Departmental Operations Upon Failure by Congress to Enact
13. DOE 5500.7B, Emergency Operating Records Protection Program.
14. DOE 5500.8A, Energy Emergency Planning and Management.
15. DOE 5500.9A, Emergency Planning, Preparedness, and Response to Continuity of
16. DOE 5500.10, Emergency Readiness Assurance Program.
17. EPA Publication No. 9285.1-03, Standard Operating Safety Guides, Office of Emergency
and Remedial Response, US EPA, 1992.
18. NFPA, Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Handbook, 1992.