6. 3/20/95 FNAL begins its internal baseline process of acquiring relevant information on FNAL
work processes as defined in Process Element 1, , A-F of Attachment A. A Preliminary
Hazards List will be used to begin the hazards analysis. The DOE Orders at Fermilab book, the
CDF Hazards Analysis, The D0 and Accelerator Safety Assessment Documents, and the
Fermilab Hazard Assessment Document will also be available for the hazard analysis.
7. 3/20/95 DOE begins the process of assembling information on its input as called for in
Process Element 1, , A-F of Attachment A.
8. 3/22/95 The Convened Group holds its first weekly meeting to identify Customer Organization,
Responsible Organization, Stakeholders, and Resource Authority. FNAL, DOE-BAO and ER
input to the Process Leader in response to Process Element 1, , A-F of Attachment A is also
discussed. It is agreed to incorporate the FNAL Steering Committee Action Plan along with
agreed upon protocols into this charter document.
These meetings will be scheduled at least weekly until the Convened Group responsibilities, as
defined in Process Element 2, Process Element 3 and Process Element 3 are completed.
Actions Planned to complete the task of identifying a Set of Standards:
1. 3/27/95 The Process Leader will set up the Identification Team (IT):
- The IT will consist of the Process Leader, URA representatives, DOE representatives, sister
labs, other parties and subject matter experts as needed. Composition of the IT will be
determined by the Convened Group. If necessary, the Process Leader will interview prospective
- The criteria for membership on the IT will be defined, with the agreement of the Convened
Group, and documented.
- The qualifications of the IT members will be documented.