2. 4/26/95 Under the direction of the Process Leader, Fermilab prepares materials that will be
used for the closure process by this date. These materials, which will include an initial hazard
analysis, will be presented to a full meeting of the Fermilab ES&H Policy Committee (ESHPAC).
A progress report will be submitted to URA.
3. 5/1/95 Materials assembled by the Process Leader and distributed to the IT.
4. 5/8/95 IT meets to begin the process of developing the "final" Necessary and Sufficient Set. A
presentation to the Fermilab Director will take place before the Necessary and Sufficient Set is
Somewhat concurrently, the Agreement Parties will evaluate the Necessary and Sufficient Set for
resource requirements. ESHMAP (The Fermilab ES&H Management Plan) would be drawn
upon for budget data.
5. 6/8/95 External Stakeholder involvement (if any) will be scheduled. Appropriate meetings and
reviews will be set up with identified stakeholders by the stakeholder liaisons on the IT.
6. 7/12/95 IT presents the NS set to the Convened Group.
7. 7/14/95 NS sent to Agreement Parties for approval. This should complete the closure process
if the Approval Authority approves the NS. If not, the IT will meet again to modify NS and
resubmit for final approval.
Upon approval of the Necessary and Sufficient Set of Standards, the FNAL contract will be
modified to incorporate them.
8. When needed. If there is a need in the future to modify the NS, the Convened Group will be