ON-THE-JOB TRAINING/EVALUATION GUIDE
TEST ID# 00000000000110-SP
PAGE 1 OF 7
(1) TASK #:
AVG. TIME TO PERFORM
REPLACING SPARK PLUGS
1. Course 00234 "Use of Hand Tools"
2. Course 00254 "Small Engine Repair"
1. Spark Plug Replacement Procedure 110.A
(4) TASK SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS TO EVALUATOR:
1. Ask student questions from prerequisite materials to ensure he/she understands terminology, the use(s)
of each tool, and the reasons for using only high quality tools.
(5) TASK SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE:
(6) PERSONNEL/EQUIPMENT SAFETY:
1. Follow all Crook Engine Repair safety policies
2. Avoid excessive force during assembly and disassembly to prevent damage to tools and materials or
3. Be alert for any pinch points and sharp edges.
Head, procedure, ratchet handle, 13/16" and 3/4" sockets, gaping tool, and a brush.
(8) PERFORMANCE TERMINAL OBJECTIVE:
Given all necessary tools and parts, change a spark plug according to procedure 110A.
(9) INITIAL CONDITIONS:
All materials are available, inspected, and ready for use.
(10) INITIATING CUES:
Directed by evaluator to begin.