(1) Command, control and communications equipment.
(a) Informational displays to support decision making.
(b) Primary and backup communications systems.
(2) Consequence Assessment Equipment.
(a) Equipment to characterize the hazard to site
personnel and the public and support prompt
protective action response.
(b) Field monitoring equipment capable of measuring
(3) Protective Action Equipment.
(a) Warning system to notify onsite personnel.
(b) Personal protective equipment.
(c) Transportation equipment (vehicles) for evacuation
of nonessential personnel.
(4) Medical Equipment appropriate for treatment of
personnel and emergency responders.
(5) Public Information Equipment appropriate for