Provision should be made for dispatch of liaison
personnel, when requested, to support activation of a
HQ, state, tribal, or local EMT/EOC.
3.7 Memoranda of Agreement (MOA) and
Memoranda of Understanding (MOU)
The plan should list all Letters of Agreement
(LOAs), MOAs, and MOUs with offsite organiza-
(1) The parties to the agreement.
(2) The specific service to be provided.
C.2.a, b, c, e; C.3;
(3) Point(s) of contact.
(4) Information required to initiate the service.
(5) Any constraints that might preclude the
organization from meeting its obligations.
(6) Date of agreement.
(7) Expiration date of agreement.
(8) Where the documents are on file.
Copies of unclassified LOAs, MOAs, and MOUs
should be included in an appendix to the plan.
For classified MOAs and MOUs, the plan should
identify unclassified points of contact and state
where the agreement can be viewed.
The plan should identify all organizations
responsible for negotiating, executing, and