c. The training plan should provide for maintaining training
program records, including, but not limited to:
(1) Administrative guides.
(2) Evaluation materials for training staff and trainees.
(3) Records documenting performance-based training
(4) Drill and exercise evaluation results related to training.
(5) Training session results.
(6) Retraining or updating requirements.
(8) Audits and corrective action items.
d. The training plan should describe provisions for self-
assessment of the overall emergency management training
program, including review of emergency management
training program documentation. Results of self-
assessment should be used to improve the emergency
management training program.
12.5 Offsite Personnel
The general training program should include subcontractors,
vendors, and visitors who are onsite regularly or for an extended
period of time.
12.6 Offsite Training Support
The emergency training plan should identify training resources
available offsite which can substitute or complement existing
12.7 Offsite Personnel Training
The facility should offer facility-specific orientation training
and information on hazards and emergency response to offsite
state, tribal, and local emergency response organizations on an