3. The data base shall include, as a minimum, the following records from surveillance
1) Surveillance results;
2) Records of tests performed;
3) Dates of inspections; and
4) Names of individuals performing inspections.
4. The data base shall include, as a minimum, specific locations of stored materials in
the storage facility.
Quality assurance to meet 10 CFR 830.120 shall be performed in accordance with site
Quality Assurance Plans. As a part of site Quality Assurance Plans, the sites are
responsible for assuring that oxides being packaged to this Standard are represented by
the items accumulated in the Materials Identification and Surveillance Program.
Privacy Statement - Press Release - Copyright Information. - Contact Us