Radiological Training for Accelerator Facilities
Briefly review the content of the course, noting that there is a logical sequence ("flow") and that the
material covered will be related to the circumstances they can expect to find in the facility workplace and
procedures. (You will be inserting and facility-specific accelerator information.)
1. History and Uses of Accelerators.
2. Facility Description.
4. Types of Radiological Controls for Accelerator Facilities .
5. Monitoring at Accelerator Facilities.
6. Radioactive Waste Issues.
7. Abnormal Conditions at Accelerator Facilities.
8. Lessons Learned.
9. Summary and Review.
This training should be used to supplement the standardized core materials for personnel working at or
having access to DOE accelerator facilities. This training is multi-faceted, and different sections can be
applied to various target groups.
Lesson Plan and Instructor's Notes Next